If you’re like most people, you probably use your phone for just about everything. You use it to stay connected with your friends and family, to get directions when you’re lost, and to kill time when you’re bored. But did you know that phones can also be a powerful marketing tool?
SMS marketing in a nutshell
SMS marketing is a form of marketing that uses text messages to reach and engage customers. It’s a quick and easy way to reach a large audience, and it’s a great way to promote sales, events, and other special offers.
SMS marketing can be useful for any business that wants to communicate with its customers via text message. Some industries particularly well-suited to SMS marketing include e-commerce, retail, auto, healthcare, dental, restaurants, hair salons, gyms, trades and real estate.
The average open rate for SMS messages is 98%. This means that nearly all customers who receive an SMS message will open it.
The benefits of using SMS as a marketing channel include:
- Reach a wider audience. SMS marketing allows you to reach a wider audience with your marketing messages.
- Cost-effective. SMS marketing is a cost-effective way to reach your target audience.
- Personalized messages. You can personalize your SMS messages to make them more relevant to your audience.
- Instant delivery: SMS messages are delivered almost instantly, so you can get your message across when you need to.
- Increased engagement: SMS marketing can increase engagement with your target audience.
- Increased ROI. SMS marketing has been shown to increase ROI.
Enfonica is Australia’s only cloud telco and has deep expertise in SMS delivery in Australia. With Enfonica, we make it easy to create and send campaigns to your customers with features including:
- Powered by AI. If you’re ever unsure about what content to write for your campaign, we have you covered. Our simple interface lets you use AI and natural language processing to generate creative and relevant suggestions for your campaigns.
- Branded. Send your SMS from your brand, instead of a random phone number.
- Personalized. Include customer information, such as their first name, to make your campaigns more personal. Make your customers smile with playful emojis.
- Link tracking. Track who clicks on your links in your campaigns, and determine which campaigns were more successful.
- Prepare for success. Plan your campaign in advance and have it sent at the exact moment you need. Particularly useful for retail holidays.
SMS marketing is a great way to reach your customers. With a 98% open rate, SMS is the number one leading channel for customer engagement.
If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to reach your customers, SMS marketing is a great option. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your next SMS marketing campaign today with Enfonica.